Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Facial Dysmorphia

Today, instead of being productive, I decided to play around with online avatar makers. Little applets that let people make portraits of themselves. Regrettably, I sent the links to Bracken, who came up with these startlingly accurate portraits of yours truly.

The first comes from dookyweb:



The second is a South Park avatar maker:



It's always a little bit of a reality check when you get to see how others view you. In my case, I look at these pictures and realize how little they actually resemble Brad Pitt. Nor do I have a prominent jawbone nor a cleft in my chin. My head is a beachball. And that really is about as full as my facial hair grows. These aren't caricatures. Sigh.

3 Comments:

Blogger An Adversary said...

See, now that's not entirely fair. The applets don't have quite the selection necessary to accurately portray the rugged, manly beauty you possess. Of course, that's offset by the fact that I could have you holding a lightsaber AND a beer. BRILLIANT!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Alternatively, you could just take a snapshot with that digital camera you just got...It's tough to beat a lightsaber and a beer though.

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave, a memory card with a large enough capacity hasn't been manufactured yet that would be able to store the image of Mikey's head alone :)

But, yes, the beer in one hand and a Schwarz in the other is largely accurate.

12:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players