Tuesday, February 01, 2005

The Write Stuff

Using the mind to look for reality is delusion. Not using the mind to look for reality is awareness. Freeing oneself from words is liberation.

-Bodhidharma
I'm spending less time working in lab and more time trying to put the data onto paper in some coherent order, suitable enough for presentation to my thesis committee. I've actually told myself that I'd get down to this several times in the last few months. I'm finally getting serious about it now, but it feels like it's late in the game. I sit in front of the computer, but the words won't come.

I've reorganized my desk, and cleaned out the office, but the page remains empty.

I've booted the infernal machine (read: XBox) out of the house, but the words won't come.

The words won't come.

1 Comments:

Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Don't sweat it Mike! Keep your chin up! Show the world who's boss!


....Sorry, dude, that's as motivational as I get. I definitely know how it is to get yourself motivated on a project that's been put off as long as possible, especially when it comes to writing. I mean, I can barely force myself to write in my blog, for cripe's sake. Cripe's reminds me of crepes. Mmmmmm...crepes. Wait, wasn't I saying something. Ooooh, shiny object!

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players