Thursday, February 10, 2005

Epiphany Symphony

I. Adagio - Verità dolorosa

sanity fades 'way
like water off hot pavement
an unforeseen fate

I am but a slave
false prophets were my beacon
how did I not see?

II. Andante - Maturità in ritardo

nearing middle age
the perennial student
a dateless wonder

longing for oblivion
I am one with solitude

fear paralyzes
inward focus finds solace
eternally one

III. Lardo - Costruzione in pieno dei perdenti

ivory towers
erected for learning Truth
merely a façade

hidden from the light
slowed growth, decay creeps along
foundation crumbling

IV. Psycho - Accecato da scienza

science
poking probing proposing posing
vanity insanity inanity profanity
gathering blathering bleating bleeding
vying sighing lying dying
schmience

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players