Saturday, February 05, 2005

Sidebar

I've made some changes to the links in my sidebar.

  • Is this Kinjo? is Bracken's blog. Other than the fact that he's married to Heather, who started graduate school at the same time I did, it has relatively very little to do with graduate school. But I guarantee it will be a good read.
  • Piled Higher and Deeper has been one of my links since the conception of my blog. A comic strip about graduate school life, the creator manages to capture the essence of the academic world.
  • Seek the Truth. Behold the Truth. Reveal the Truth. Straight Talk about Graduate School is a detailed and, more importantly, honest discussion about graduate school life. A very worthwhile read.
  • THINGS I HATE ABOUT MY FLATMATE has absolutely nothing to do with graduate school. Or academia. But it made me laugh. So it gets space in the sidebar.
  • Vik's link is gone. A fellow student in the MD/PhD program, Vik has been through much of the same stuff I have. But his site hasn't been updated in three months. It's got potential, though.

MP3 Players