Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Interview Trail Stop #10: Columbus, Ohio

I didn't know what to expect when I arrived in Columbus. The campus is quiet, partly because The Ohio State Buckeyes got blown out by the University of Florida Gators in the BCS National Title Game, but also because it's freezing cold. Still, I feel at ease immediately when I get onto campus. For some reason, being on a college campus is comforting. Things that I found annoying before (the local college sports paraphernalia store blaring college pep songs through tinny little speakers) now give a sense of pleasant nostalgia.

I get to see an old childhood friend during my visit here, and see how his firstborn has grown. I miss the pre-interview dinner by accident, though. Thankfully, things go well during the visit to the program the following day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players