Monday, January 08, 2007

Interview Trail Stop #9: Lebanon, New Hampshire

Wow. This place was out there, a long two-and-a-half hour drive from Boston. Once I crossed the state line into New Hampshire, a periodic 'Moose Crossing' sign would appear on the side of the highway - if I had a nickel for each time one of those signs popped up with nary a moose in sight, I'd have...twenty cents.

You have to love nature to make the decision to live here. God knows it isn't the restaurants - the closest option once I arrived in 'town' was a 'Mexican' restaurant within walking distance from the hotel. I didn't get a peek into the kitchen, but I'm fairly sure that I would have won the 'Darkest Complexion' contest hands down. While the service was friendly, the food was...disappointing. I'll stop there.

Thank goodness my interview experience was much better.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players