Saturday, May 07, 2005

The Sound of Inevitability

...is this:

#%^@*%$^!!!!
#%^@*%$^!!!!
#%^@*%$^!!!!
&*()%$#&!!!
@^&$(_@!!!!

Of COURSE I do things at the last minute.

And of COURSE the program I'm using to make ALL of my figures crashes.

And of COURSE I don't know how to fix it. There's no message, only 'Canvas has experienced a problem and needs to shut down. We apologize for the inconvenience.'

And of COURSE it was working just fine 10 minutes ago.

Does a hard reboot solve the problem? No.
Does uninstalling then reinstalling the program work? No.

Does it work when Mikey restarts the program randomly while typing up this blog? Yes.

#%^@*%$^!!!!!!!
%^&%^;%^&%^$&!!!

I'm never shutting this program down now. I'm finishing all my figures in one fell swoop before this thing crashes on me again. *&*R%$!!!!

And VideoGame Boy decided to turn his subwoofer up to 11 again. F^@&er.

*******

Right now I'm listening to: The Battle of Los Angeles, Rage Against the Machine

Was listening to some mellow jazz, i.e. Ivey-Divey by Don Byron, but needed some music that would seem to be able to commiserate with my current situation.

4 Comments:

Blogger thekatster said...

wow - somebody needs a muscle relaxer - not that I do drugs, but my friend Christina? she doesn't do drugs either - but her entire family, and I'm talking everyone - pops pills all the time. They even have a schedule for when they can take certain pills. Now I've never ever heard of a popper scheduling/monitoring their drug intake. 'Look maw, I've onleh had two in hte last week, waw can' I hev one mo-wer? aw maw c'mon! juss wawn?!' Swear till the sun rises no more on a rooster farm. !! That is exactly how they talk about it.

should I draw out the family tree that lives in that house?

grandma-widow of millionaire
granma's sister-Jackie/popper
Jackie's son-Chris/popper
granma's granson-ashton-12 yrsold
granma's gndaughter-deana/popper
granma's gndaughter-christina/clean

all of these people live in one house. it's nuts. funny as shit to watch because it's so unbelievable, but crazy as sin.

short stories by kathy

now click your heels and you'll be done with your thesis...


...yeh, it doesn't work, I've tried.

1:46 PM  
Blogger thekatster said...

dissertation -?

1:47 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Wow, kat, that's like, too much information :)

Dissertation: almost there...

6:12 PM  
Blogger thekatster said...

yeh, I think it's tmi also.

gushing week I guess.

6:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players