Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Where's Mikey?

Hi! Guest Poster Cathy, here! I don't know about the rest of you regular readers of this blog, but for me, this blog is the best method I have of keeping tabs on our beloved Mikey. Oh yeah, I also come here for the witty writing (none of which you'll get from me...sorry, I hope you didn't have your hopes up).

Having said that, I'm beginning to worry about the sparse posting from Mikey. By the looks of it, Mikey's gone missing. Has anyone seen him lately? Here are the possible explanations for Mikey's disappearance:

A) He's frantically writing his masterpiece of a thesis.
B) He has lost interest in blogging and no longer cares about entertaining his adoring readership.
C) He slipped in the shower, hit his head, and was knocked unconscious.
D) Someone call 9-1-1!

And that's all I was able to come up with. Feel free to vote for your favorite or offer other ideas for what may have happened...Unless you've actually had a Mikey-sighting. In that case, please do respond, so that we know he's safe! That's why we're really here, after all!

4 Comments:

Blogger An Adversary said...

I too can testify to Mikey's continued relative health and well-being. I had lunch with him last week and spoke with him on the telephone just a couple of days ago.

So I vote for A). Although, I wouldn't rule out D) if the kid next door doesn't turn down his stereo. ;)

10:00 AM  
Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Mikey? Mikey who?
...
...
...
...
:)
Anyhow, I just figured that he did a terrible job of "taking care of" the kid next door, got caught, and was in prison. I'm pretty sure they don't have blogging in prison. I'm also fairly sure that if they DID have blogging in prison...I wouldn't want to read them.
It is good to know that he is alive, well, and not, you know, incarcerated. Awesome!

12:18 PM  
Blogger Dave (Dasro) said...

Also, I vote E) abducted by alien lifeforms who are searching for the secrets of something (Dude, I don't know, that's why it's SECRET), the key to which is Mikey's research...whatever that was again.

12:21 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

I'll address each possibility in turn:

A) Certainly the most likely, except for the 'masterpiece' part.
B) Not true. Except I'm saving what inspiration I have for the aforementioned thesis. Any posts on my part would be just updates on word count. I could predict the snores from the readership easily, which is why I invited guest bloggers.
C) Not likely. In addition to not getting a haircut until the thesis is finished, I've also pledged not to shower.
D) Actually, a neighbor did, considering the odor generated as a result of not showering.
E) True. But I escaped by showing them a draft of my thesis, which put the aliens to sleep, allowing me to take over the spaceship, land safely on terra firma, and also initiate the auto-destruct sequence before I launched them into space again. QED.

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players