Friday, November 24, 2006

No rest for the weary

My sub-internship is now a week ago in the past, and I've the next four weeks off. It's not a relaxing four weeks, as I've holed up in my apartment studying for the next step of the board exams. I really despise studying for these things, as it's memorizing for memorization's sake, and most of us will have flushed about 95% of this information within three months of taking the exam. I get to take frequent breaks, however, preparing for interview season - booking hotel and flight reservations, and once even going clothes shopping for the times when there's a pre-interview dinner planned. My wardrobe has very little in that area between dressy and casual, so I had to enlist some help from Kinjo - no shopping at Brooks Brothers this time!

I have one more week of studying before I start flying around the country. My schedule is pretty exhausting - I might be burned out of the whole travel thing by mid-January, but we'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players