Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Medicine Sub-I, Day 9

I'm gaining more confidence in this medicine thing. I say that with caution, however, knowing full well that I'm not even 10 days into the clerkship. However, I know that I can function pretty well on minimal sleep - okay, kinda well - I may drift off a little during walk rounds in the morning.

However, I'm getting very good reviews from my resident and attending. If I keep this up, I may actually feel pretty confident going into my interviews for medical residency.

Speaking of which, tomorrow our Dean's Letters go out to all the schools that we've expressed interest in. Ooh. Bad sentence, ending with a preposition. Umm, "Speaking of which, tomorrow our Dean's Letters go out to all of the schools for which we've expressed an interest." Better, not perfect, but good enough for this blog, anyway. At which point, word on the wards is that the bulk of interview invitations go out soon after this event occurs. I'm crossing my fingers as I feel my heart sink into the pit that is my stomach.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players