Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Not PhinisheD...yet

Quickie post.

Well, obviously - Lia's right. Feeling angst about struggling to finish up is, well, not so unique. I found a website dedicated exclusively to discussion and support of those students who are struggling to finish their dissertations or theses.

Not that I have time to go on there and commiserate with everyone, but, just so you know it's there...

*******

Right now I'm listening to: Symphony No. 5, Ludwig van Beethoven, Carlos Kreiber, conductor, Wiener Philharmoniker

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think I've ever heard or seen "obviously" and "Lia's right" in the same sentence, Mikey.


:) thanks!

more sunshine at ya:
Once it is done,
it will be over,
and from then on
it will be better

if only because papers and grants are shorter....

11:57 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

"I don't think I've ever heard or seen "obviously" and "Lia's right" in the same sentence, Mikey."

Lia - it doesn't sound like you've got Tim properly trained. ;)

1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players