Friday, June 16, 2006

The End

...of third year!

Third year is over!
Third year is over!
Third year is over!
Third year is over!

Like, ohmymygod, I just finished the oral exams for the Surgery Clerkship, and like the attending was all "Just think, this time next year, you're going to be a doctor." Like, if that doesn't just blow your mind, I don't know what will.

Anyway,

Third year is over!
Third year is over!
Third year is over!
Third year is over!

Enough celebrating. I've got a date with a certain pillow that I've been neglecting for way too long...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you get that dual degree, you should give up that silly dream of yours to be a real doctor, and start a nice postdoctoral fellowship.

4:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, it's been a week and you're still asleep! Well, I guess you need it to clear out that pile up of xsvwgu from that surgery rotation.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Mikey said...

*snore*

What?

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mikey - it's hurricane kat(kathy)

how the heck are ya?
thoroughly enjoyed catching up reading about bile and such - the poop image is going on my myspace - it's hillarious (if you don't mind)...

type 3 - wow - and so, your writing is interesting. appreciate your sense of humor - or should I clarify, portrayal of events. it's very funny to me.

mucho love
congrats
and happy fourth-
now let's see if this thing lets me post

kat

2:31 PM  
Blogger Mikey said...

Hey, kat - welcome back!

Thought you'd left us forever and something really bad happened when your blog disappeared. Hope things are going well for you!

9:13 AM  
Blogger thekatster said...

ok so blogger has let me back in, lol...or, perhaps, I've finally figured it out again.

does it matter...mmno.
and so I'm at work on this steamy dog-breath desert windy Saturday and enjoying the 70degree a/c I've got kickin in here.

IF! you'd like - my myspace is at the following addressth...

www.myspace.com/_gilead

ciao bella

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players