Saturday, September 03, 2005

Good News

I got my mid-clerkship evaluation on Thursday. Apparently I made a good impression on the Psychiatry Consult staff. I definitely feel more confident about things now, and I feel like I belong here. Of course, just as I'm getting comfortable, I'm saying farewell to these people, so no more Mitch, Dr. Berg, et al. for a while. Perhaps I'll run into them again, perhaps not. I'm moving on to another hospital and a whole new population of patients. We'll see how that goes.

*******

In even better news, our blog friend Kat has made it through Katrina. We hadn't heard from her in several days, so we were getting worried. She's posted on her blog, here. Glad to see you're okay!!!

*****

I'm off to Canton, OH to see Terry and Melissa get married. Have a nice Labor Day, everyone.

1 Comments:

Blogger thekatster said...

hey all,

my father came and got me out of Gulfport Thursday evening. I'm still tired all the time, saw Gulfport on the news this morning and was a bit overwhelmed. but, it's the area I lived in so it was nice to see it on tv. Only I know what we're looking at but at least I can point things out and explain it to my family.

great to be remembered, Mikey,
hope you have a blast @ the wedding this weekend - go get that garter.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players