Wednesday, September 01, 2004

A Brand New Day

Today is the day that things change. All positive thinking from now on. Nothing can stop me. I'm sprinting for the finish and all else shall tremble in my wake. What happened yesterday is history - doesn't affect me in the least - the failed experiments, the 18-wheeler that almost blindsided me, the guy on the cell phone that cut me off, getting caught in Red Sox traffic, drowning my frustrations in beer and a FAT-saturated pepperoni pizza....none of that affects me because I'm Mr. Positive right now, and I FREAKIN' LOVE BOSTON.

What was that gust? That was Michael Liang blowing right by you.
Graduate student superstar!!!!

***********

Nice start. I forgot my ID when I went to the bathroom and locked myself out of lab for 10 minutes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


MP3 Players